Which boxer won all of his professional fights by knockout?
Cassius Clay is the born name of which famous boxer?
Who was the first man to defeat Frank Bruno in his professional boxing career?
When did boxing great Muhammad Ali win his first heavyweight title and who did he defeat?
Who is the only boxer to go 15 rounds with heavyweight Rocky Marciano?
Prior to Mike Tyson, who was the youngest Heavyweight Champion of the World?
Who did Marvelous Marvin Hagler defeat to win boxing’s middleweight title?
Airplane mode in LTE/UMTS/GSM ?
What is the difference between .TryParse and .Parse in C#?
Which two boxers famously had a brawl at a press conference in Munich 2012?
Ther are plenty of them. Such as:-
and so on..........
I am a 5 letter English word.
Remove the first letter, and you will get the name of a country.
My last 3 letters give the opposite meaning of the word.
What am I?
I am a 10 letter word
3,4,1 is part of pace
8,9,2,5 is a country
7,2,9 is a name of God
6,8 is a Musical Note
1,10,2 is a fruit
My whole means same
from both sides.
What am I ?
Guess this Indian Name
A) I am a 6 letter word (name)
B) 1,4 letter means yourself.
C) 2,3 letters is a country name.
D) 2,5 is a country name.
E) Remove first two letters means hair.
F) 6,2,1 letters means "we" in hindi.
In the country of Yarnland, it is illegal to drown a piece of string. However, I sank a piece of string and left it there, and I was not arrested. Many people saw me do it and were happy that I did. Why?
The name of a country is hiding in the consecutive letters within a sentence. For example, FRANCE is hiding in, "The runners who lived at the top of the cliff ran centuries ago" (clifF RAN CEenturies).
Find the name of the country hiding in the consecutive letters within these sentences.
1. You all must pay it back, or each of you will be in trouble.
2. Was Doctor Dolittle's favorite animal a glib yak?
3. A true optimist will never let hope rush away.
4. How often can a daydream come true?
5. Is there a health spa in this hotel?
6. They are going in diametrically opposite directions.
7. Is the county fair a nice place to visit?
8. The foot with which I lead is my left one.
9. He owns a ranch in Arizona.
10. The foods we deny ourselves are usually tasty.
Forgot Your Password?
2017 © Queryhome