The name of a country is hiding in the consecutive letters within a sentence. For example, FRANCE is hiding in, "The runners who lived at the top of the cliff ran centuries ago" (clifF RAN CEenturies).
Find the name of the country hiding in the consecutive letters within these sentences.
1. You all must pay it back, or each of you will be in trouble.
2. Was Doctor Dolittle's favorite animal a glib yak?
3. A true optimist will never let hope rush away.
4. How often can a daydream come true?
5. Is there a health spa in this hotel?
6. They are going in diametrically opposite directions.
7. Is the county fair a nice place to visit?
8. The foot with which I lead is my left one.
9. He owns a ranch in Arizona.
10. The foods we deny ourselves are usually tasty.